- All payments must be received in full within 2 business days before 2pm before starting or renewing a meal prep service in order to ensure a timely delivery.
- A refundable deposit of AED 150 is required for all clients subscribing to a monthly service for chiller bag and ice packs used for delivery before the start of their plan.
- Prep & Co only accepts online payments through our online portal.
- We deliver across major cities in the UAE, except Fujairah.
- Delivery is to be made based on the agreed start date, location and delivery window.
· Delivery windows are assigned based on delivery areas and specific hours within these windows cannot be guaranteed.
2am – 6am,
3pm– 9pm (consumption for the following day)
5pm-10pm (consumption for the following day)
3pm-9pm (consumption for the following day)
Ras Al Khaimah
Umm Al Quwain
- If your address requires us to access specific parts of your home or building or you have certain instructions, please mention all the details in the address section and inform your account manager.
- Any changes to the client’s delivery—whether location or timings—must be made 2business days in advance.
- There may be a situation when you are unavailable to receive/return your chiller bag and leave it outside the door for collection. In case a bag is left unattended, Prep & Co cannot be held responsible for any missing items, bags or damages to the bag and the food inside (including spoilage).
FOOD STORAGE, CONSUMPTION, REHEATING, LABELS
- Upon receiving the chiller bags, food should be immediately refrigerated at 4°C or below.
- Upon consumption, follow the reheating instructions and use by date.
- All dishes are labeled with the following: customer name, dish name, reheating instructions, calories and macronutrients.
- If ingredients are removed from a certain dish due to dislikes and allergies the calorie count and macronutrients may change.
FREEZING YOUR PLAN AND OTHER CHANGES
- If you wish to freeze your plan requests must be submitted by giving at least 2 business days notice. To resume your plan we will also need 2 business days notice before you wish to resume again.
- All meal substitutes must be made 2 business days in advance by contacting your account manager or through your online dashboard.
- Once your meals have been selected through your dashboard, the system will not allow you to change or cancel the meals, in the case that you want to change the meals, contact your account manager.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- Prep and Co encourages all clients to fully commit to their plans as scheduled. Anything that may hinder results and overall satisfaction should be bought to the attention of the account manager to find the best solution.
- Any request to cancel a plan will need to be to so with a 2-business day notice prior to the required cancelation date.
- Cancellation refund is only under extenuating circumstances and upon approval of the Prep and Co management.
- A 20% cancellation fee will apply on the remaining number of days from the time the refund is approved.
- Refunds are processed within 2 weeks of the refund being approved.
ALLERGIES AND DISLIKES
- Please note that our facility uses ingredients that contain nuts, nut oil, dairy, gluten, eggs and fish to create your meals.
- If you have any food allergies you can choose to exclude items that we have identified as possible allergen-containing ingredients; however, there is always a risk of contamination.
- Prep and Co will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to any food consumed with dislikes or allergies not informed prior to receiving food. Kindly disclose all dislikes and allergies before starting the plan.